14.4.09

warm regards...

Hi there
do you have any pads without any buttons please? they are for my 11 year old daughter who has just started her periods and she will find the buttons difficult.
Many thanks

Warm regards
Rose Holt

Hi there
thanks for your email :-)
Yes the pads with the waterproof liner would be great thank you and if you can make them for a heavier flow or a mixture of heavy flow and regular flow that would be even better..even if it costs a little more. No need for the panty liners thank you.... My young daughter is finding it difficult coming to terms with having her first periods... being a real little tomboy and not liking or getting on very well with any of the commercial disposable pads in the shops.. bless her... ...she is very much a 'hippy' at heart lol and she is into all the environmental friendly stuff just like myself so she seems really happy and comfortable with the idea of using re usable pads... I am a Midwife and I recently met one of my 'mums' who was using re usable pads post partum and said my daughter might like them...
we are also animal lovers and passionate about animal rights and protection...my daughter absolutely loves animals and joins in with all the anti cruelty campaigns etc even though she is only a kid. A lot of the home schooling families are the same..we are also vegan.
..and of course we love Little Britain lol! Anyway...just let me know how to go on about paying for the pads and I will pay straight away. I think the blue fabric as in the listing is absolutely fine....
many thanks again
Warm regards
Rose :-)

Hello Vera! thank you so much that will be great...don't worry if it costs a little more for the postage..whatever it is it is! :-)than you so much too for saying you are so honoured to make the pads for Alicia my daughter...I told her you are into all the animal rights etc and she shouted 'yeahh!!! say to her 'good for you!!!' lol.
Great thing you work in a vegetarian restaurant! we have a great one close to where we live called Govindas...you might have seen one in London when you were living there...it is run by the Hareh Krishna's (probably spelt that wrong!) but they don't preach..they are just really lovely laid back people and they make fantastic vegetarian and vegan food! they also sell non toxic cosmetics and things like that... As for the fabric she would like number 8 please ..the blue flowers one...or you can send a mixture if you prefer to use odd bits of clothing...they don't all have to be identical!...so please let me know when you have placed the listing in ebay so I can go and purchase them! Anyway you take care...lovely chatting with you...
Rose xx

Hello Verathat is excellent..the pads sound lovely and comfy...I will probably end up using them also lol and ordering more...you sound like a very capable girl making all those things..I also like sewing and crafts and all that sort of thing though I don't get much time to make things now like I used to! the website you sell things to is great!! :-)Please don't worry about having a deadline for the pads..when you have the time it will be fine and then just send me a little message and I will buy them. many thanks again..lovely chatting with you!
Take care :-)
Rose xx


Sem comentários: